Sunday, May 1, 2011

The purpose of this blog?

I'm not really sure that I have a precise purpose.... I guess this is the modern day version of a diary... except... instead of just you viewing it (and your sneaky family)... this "diary" is open to the entire world... if you allow it to be.


So I guess the main focus of this blog will be my weight struggles and triumphs. But keep in mind... I am not solely defined by the number on the scale.


I am a 30 year old woman, living my life! I am happily married. I have three wonderful, beautiful children. There's a lot more to me than just the number on the scale! So there might be posts that have nothing at all to do with weight!... but for the most part, I will try to stick to the subject... or at least relate the subject in one way or another.


Ok, so backtracking for a minute: How in the heck did I suddenly become a "30 year old woman?" I vividly remember thinking 30 was "getting old." I was in my teens. The days seemed much, much longer at 15 than they do now.


But anyway....


It is my intention that this blog be primarily focused on my weight.


Oh, how narcissistic of me! =X


So there you have it, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment