Kenlie over at All The Weigh started the Friend Makin' Monday posts, and I think they are great!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: The Last Thing1) What is the title of the last book you read? "500 Things to Do With Your Children Before They Grow Up"
2) What is the last movie you saw in a theater? Bridesmaids - Love Love LOVE that movie! Oh, and Cars 2 with the kids.
3) Briefly describe the last person you saw today. I just saw my hubby and daughter about 2 minutes ago.
4) Which store did you most recently shop in? JcPenney and I'm planning on a Home Depot trip later today.
5) Who’s the last person you spoke to over the phone? My mother-in-law
6) Where’s the last place you vacationed? I suppose it was in NJ; went up there for a wedding.
7) When was the last time you kissed someone of the opposite sex? An hour ago.
What’s the last thing that made you laugh? www.shitmykidsruined.com
9) What’s the latest app that you downloaded on your phone? Word Feud
10) What’s the last kind thing you did for someone? I created a short video highlighting my cousin's wedding vows. Edited and snazzed it up a bit (put music to it, etc). She loves it.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! I hope you like them! If you have an idea for FMM, please e-mail me, and it could be featured! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!