When I first started actively losing weight, I came across a blog that I LOVE. I would love to meet her someday, she is so awesome and inspiring. Kenlie over at All The Weigh started this great ritual. Every Monday, she posts something for her readers to respond to, and then link up to her blog. Well since my blogging and computer time is so sporadic these days, I have been missing the opportunity to respond to them for weeks! So today I finally have a ((little)) bit of time, so rock on! - I'm doing it. Feel free to do the same!
FMM: Ten Random Questions
1) What do you like most about yourself? When I get determined to accomplish something - it's full steam ahead!
2) List three characteristics that you like to have in your friends. Caring, Loving, common sense
3) How often do you brush your teeth? Twice per day
4) If you could travel anywhere today, where would you go? Alaska. Or Montana. Somewhere where the weather is much milder than it is here in sweltering Florida, where the views are beautiful and there is lots of wildlife.
5) Have you ever met anyone from the blog world in person? No, but I would love to!!! I have met friends from the online world though - one of whom has been a "bff" for 6 years now. So I am always open to meeting new friends!!
6) What is the last show you watched on TV? Hubby and I watched "Camelot" on Netflix. It's going to leave us extremely frustrated, I already know.... because the series was just recently cancelled! They got through Season 1 (which we are loving so far) and after that, no more. Boo!
7) What kind of perfume/cologne do you wear? For over 11 years now, I faithfully wear "J'Adore" by Christian Dior. I was given a sample while walking through Macy's back in... early 2000 I think (or 99) and I have been hooked ever since. I just wish the price would go down - 11 years later and it's still just as expensive as it was when it was new! Guess it's just THAT good, lol. I also occasionally wear "Heavenly" body spray by Victoria's Secret.
8) How long ago did you complete your last workout? Honestly I couldn't tell you. The last time I really remember working out was at the hotel we stayed at in Orlando before taking off for our flight up north. And I was so proud of myself for being able to run nonstop (level 4.5 on the treadmill) for 2 whole minutes (walked for much longer than that). I had never been able to run nonstop at a pretty good pace before for ANY length of time. I try to be active everyday, but I still struggle with incorporating a regular exercise routine.
9) What will you eat for dinner tonight? I'm not sure yet. I may have a meal replacement bar, or I may have McDonalds. The kids have been begging, and it's 99 cent chicken nugget night. I know, McDonald's is bad, but hear me out: If I only eat 4 to 5 nuggets - and that's IT - my weight loss is not affected. Trust me, I've done it several times throughout this entire process.
10) Share something fun that you did over the weekend. We took the kids to the local aquarium. I love seeing their faces light up! :)